Dermoconsultant – skin expert
In this course we present knowledge in the field of dermatology (including the hairy scalp) and information about dermocosmetics including their properties and applications. You will also get to know practical information on various aspects of the dermoconsultant's work, such as building an appropriate image, methods of communication and sales techniques.
Online course description
The certificate we issue does not authorize any practice of a profession, it does not replace a university diploma or other documents required by law in order to practice the profession. It does, however, confirm the fulfilment of the knowledge and skills, as well as working on one’s own development, which in itself is of value and may constitute a competitive advantage on the labour market.
What you will learn
- the structure and functions of the skin
- characteristics of diseases affecting the scalp
- the difference between dermocosmetics, drug and dietary supplements
- how to communicate effectively
- about the use of marketing support.
Table of contents
- Module 1 | Skin – structure, functions and types
- Module 2 | Hair and scalp
- Module 3 | Dermo cosmetics
- Module 4 | Tasks, image and ways of communication in the work of a dermoconsultant
- Module 5 | Conducting a dermoconsultation and active sale of cosmetic products
Certificate & Delivery
After passing online tests, you will immediately receive an online certificate.
You can also order physical copy of the certificate. We can deliver it to your home in more than 200 countries.
To check out delivery pricing please click here.